Positive Pakistan is a country wide volunteer youth network that is inculcating positive attitude among the university students for a better Pakistan. We have organized a number of events throughout the country to empower youth with vision, values and ideology of Pakistan
Now, we are going to hold a 2 days residential ‘Ramazan Excellence Camp’ on 2nd & 3rd June, 2018 in Faisalabad. The camp is designed to sensitize young students to lead a successful personal and professional life based on ethics and principles derived from Islamic teachings. The participants will learn (In shaa Allah) that it is important as well as possible to be a successful professional or entrepreneur without compromising on Islamic characteristics and values.
The 2-days program will comprise of:
2. Sessions conducted by a professional trainer/motivational speaker.
3. One session will be based on a panel discussion of senior personalities from academia, civil service, corporate sector, etc, who have led a successful career life with dignity, integrity and professionalism, and are considered as a role model for being a good Muslim & Pakistani.
4. A group discussion will be held between students on different topics.
5. Communication skills development activities.
6. Embedded, in a subtle manner, with references and examples from Quran, Hadith, Seerah and Islamic history, the training sessions will be conducted on topics like Leadership, Time Management, Personality Development, Communication Skills, Positive Thinking, Character Building, Negotiation Skills and Decision Making, Business and Professional Ethics, Challenges & Opportunities in the Era of Globalization, etc.
Top notch business tycoons, religious scholars, political experts, bureaucrats, educationist and intelligentia will deliver talks and speeches in different sessions.
Limited seats, Special privilege for the youth of #Punjab #Balochistan, #KPK & #Fata.
Awais Raza Jolaha