Pakistan is a country-wide volunteer youth network that is inculcating
positive thinking & attitude among youth for a greater Pakistan. We
have organized around 500 events since 2006 throughout the country to
empower youth with vision, values and ideology of Pakistan.
Now we are going to hold two-days ‘Walwala-e-Aazadi Celebrations’ on 13th & 14th August 2017 in Islamabad. Some 225 youth from all over Pakistan will be converging on Capital to participate in the event.
The unique feature of this gathering is that everyone will be wearing national flag colors dresses۔
Combining the idea of spending quality time with youngsters as well as having fun activities to teach them about history is a wonderful concept. Standing together, being united against the various evils of society is what we need at present and the best place to start is right at home.
The objective of this get-together is to revive and induce that very feeling of patriotism and enthusiasm which was observed by our fore-fathers at the time of independence.
Patriotism is in air!
There will be a number of awe-inspiring events in the celebrations that include:
• Motivational talks
• Essay Writing Competition
• Hiking in Margalla Hills
• Interaction with Celebrities
• Interaction with Renowned Journalists
• Participation in TV Programs / Morning Shows
• Registration fee: Rs. 500 only
• Pak Suit's Shirt (Qameez) will be provided by Positive Pakistan Team that costs Rs. 1000 only. This cost includes price of cloth, stiching & embroidery work of star & crescent on the shirt.
• Participation Certificate will be awarded to each Participant.
<*Pak Suit is mandatory to participate in the event.*>
First Day: 9am to 9pm
Second Day: 6am to 4pm
Delegates from far-off cities will reach captial city on 12th August night and stay therein.
For any query or further details please contact:
Walwala-e-Aazadi Celebrations 2k17